Technology should enable transformation, not limit it.
With the right technology in place, the possibilities are endless.
eProcess360’s approach and implementation processes are versatile
to fit municipal needs.
eProcess360 simplifies the way jurisdictions work with our robust platform. We manage the implementation process to fit your municipalities’ needs and provide training to set you up for success. Everything we do easily migrates from your existing system, allowing you to focus on growing your relationship with citizens and not managing another labor-intensive software implementation process.
Working as a partner throughout the entire operation, our team works to balance jurisdictional needs in conjunction with the acquired eProcess360 platform solutions, ensuring maximum functionality for your agency.
Our approach to eProcess360 software deployment and implementation:
- Step roll out of acquired modules and workflows
- User acceptance testing with data migration (if required)
- Dynamic continual improvement with new releases, service packs, and fixes
- Ongoing troubleshooting and functionality testing
- New integration configuring and scripting
- Custom feature development and implementation
- Report creation and testing
- And many others
We make it easy to get
the support you need.
Community matters and having strong technical support
to assist you is vital. It’s not just about knowing, it’s about
understanding. We understand!
Whether your team is just beginning to explore online, digital plan review and inspection solutions or you need help improving processes, think of eProcesss360 as your one-stop resource. No matter what permitting or licensing platforms you have, we can help. We pride ourselves on our history in the industry and understand how important technical support may be for clients to support your digital permitting technical needs, so you have more time to focus on your daily duties and community citizens.
Our approach to eProcess360 software technical support:
- One-stop resource for all eProcess360 technical questions
- Responsive phone support during business hours
- Live chat or email support for quick and easy expertise
- Ability to assist agency citizens with questions as needed
- Multiple support options, from user guide assistance to eProcess360 experts associated with the actual software
- Genuine partner relationship for new integrations and custom features
- Quick resolution of reported issues and concerns
Get your team up-to-speed
quickly on eProcess360.
We’ll provide online training to help get your employees equipped with the knowledge they need to become productive.
At eProcess360, our goal is to help eProcess360 users optimize their acquired solutions to best fit their needs. Whatever the role, we want the end-user to be able to do their job better, faster, and with more confidence. eProcess360 will aim to assist by providing a comprehensive introduction to the eProcess360 platform and associated software, to help get your team up and running.
We offer our clients much more than software. We have decades of experience serving the public sector, along with staff who have a broad range of involvement in the industry. We’ve been in your shoes. We offer sound support and are with our clients every step of the way.
Our approach to eProcess360 software training:
- Live person and/or remote training
- Availability and ease of accessibility
- Introduction to the system
- Privacy and security issues
- User account administration and setup
- Task or individual department focus
- Invidivudal workspace or workflow approach
Looking for Support?